Imagine that you get out of bed fully rested and able to move freely.
There is no pain; no “I will break if I move”. No restrictions in your movement.
Your back is flexible. Your legs are light. You can breathe deeply. You can walk normally. You can even dance. Nothing can stop you!
How does it feel? Goose bumps? Impossible?
What do you think it will take to feel like that? What can you change in your life, right now to feel like that?
To be healthy, 5 aspects of our life need to be considered:
- Food (and it is not about losing weight)
- Connection with nature
Pain is not normal. Your body is using pain to tell you it is not happy. So it doesn’t matter whatever you are a couch potato or a fitness addict, adapt this to your level.
- Eat a really colorful meal (more colors, more nutriments)
- Stand up every 30 minutes to walk for 5 minutes
- Put your phone on airplane or even better don’t have your phone in the bedroom when you sleep
- Take 3 to 5 minutes a day to focus on your breathing
- Take time to walk on grass barefoot, or smell a flower.
If you need help with your fist step towards movement, contact me for a free consultation.
Make it possible!