Where are you at?
You are dealing with a specific condition such as chronic pain, and you feel that pain is stopping you from living your life to the fullest. You may be at the end of a treatment or currently undergoing one, and a medical professional has recommended you exercise again.
You are a really busy person so you don’t have time to go to the gym.
You don’t like exercising, but you feel it is time to do something for your body
You feel your pain is stopping you from living your life to the fullest.
What problems you might be facing right now?
You don’t make time to exercise.
You are so much in pain that you feel really exhausted and that is holding you back from getting in any type of exercise.
Your bad posture makes you feel weak and unhappy with yourself.
You want to move, but you don’t know how without hurting yourself.
What you need help with right now?
You need someone to work closely with you, guiding you through each step with tailor made exercises to overcome your pain and discomfort and make movement easy and exciting in your life.
You need help with your technique before moving on to new challenges.
How can the Gold programme help you?
You are not alone anymore. These private hour-long sessions over 12 months with Vanessa in the comfort of your own home will give you all the support you need to regain control over your body and life. You will get taught personalised exercises with hands on corrections and advice from Vanessa. We will agree your goals (short and long term) and check on your progress regularly to make sure you are going to the right direction.
A personalised workout to do between the sessions will allow you to create a real change in your life.
You understand it will take some time to get what you want so you are ready to commit for a long period with flexibility in the number of sessions.
- Weekly one-to-one sessions with Vanessa at your home. You only need your own mat (for hygiene reasons). If needed, Vanessa will bring the equipment she thinks you need to work with.
- Personalised exercises plan to do on your own
- Practical advice on how to work and move in your everyday life with less pain
- Progress tracking based on pre-agreed performance indicators
- A 30 minute session a month after finishing the programme to keep you accountable to your new lifestyle