Where are you at?
You get up in the morning tired. You feel anxious of the day coming. You feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities (job, family..). You are surrounding by technology. Your body has started to breakdown: niggling pain in your shoulders and neck, regular headaches, restricted movement. You feel disconnected with yourself, always on the edge.
What problems you might be facing right now?
You feel exhausted, sluggish even after 10h sleep.
You are not really interested in sex. It’s the last thing on your list.
You don’t really look at what you eat or drink. You can go through the day without drinking water.
You feel busy, always busy but don’t feel achieving anything.
You feel away from your loved ones, from your dreams
You feel like fighting against yourself to get some boost than doesn’t last. It’s like your mind has given up on you.
What you need help with right now?
You need a real change from your actual life.
You need an in-depth guidance on how to make yourself a priority, how to take care of your self and how to live healthy again.
How can the Wake Up Strategy help you?
A partnership between you and our team to help you reset your body and your mind through 3 habits to implement in your life: Listen, Connect and Move.
- A thorough assessment of your body and situation through 3 angles: physical, nutritional and mind to get a clear picture of you and properly tailor make your plan of actions
- It will be supported by regular individual calls with each expert of the team
- and by group calls x2 a week
- a chatbox to ask an unlimited amount of questions
- a community of like minded women to share the up and downs and feel connected
Who are the Experts?
- Vanessa is your movement specialist. She will guide you on how to learn your body and be best friend with it
- Magalie is our nutritionist. She will help you to reset your intake, clear any physiological problem.
- Natasha is our life coach. She will give to your mindset a kind of tsunami to reset your self talk and More information about the team in the “about” page.
Where does the Wake Up Strategy?
All online! through an application called Practise Better.
Ok I am ready for it, when is it?
Let’s start now! just click on the link below to book a call with Vanessa