My clients are busy women who want to feel fit, mobile and shine their own light into the world
Make Your Body Your Best Ally
- I wake up tired and feel just overwhelmed by the day ahead
- I feel lost when it comes to exercise, I don’t know how to start
- I feel frustrated and stressed with my body. I need help to get me started.
- I have a long term condition, I know consistency is the key to solve my problem
- I feel sick of pain and it is stopping me for living my life
- I am worried about exercising, I need someone to make it safe
- I feel overwhelmed and stressed, I need help to make me feel in control of my body
The Wake Up Strategy
- I feel so exhausted, sluggish
- I feel like I’m running out of time
- I feel my responsibilities are taking over my life and make me feel unhappy about myself
- I feel I have lost control of my life
- I compensate with “pleasure” eating, alcohol and distractions. I need someone to help to get myself back
I met Vanessa following a long hospital admission after being diagnosed with a blood clot in my lung 3 years ago. From being fit and able to do boot camp classes 4 days per week, I was left unable to walk down a corridor without getting breathless- at 24 this isn’t where I wanted to be. I also suffer from chronic pain due to autoimmune condition and find it difficult to find a healthy balance where I can keep myself fit yet make sure I don’t over do it. Vanessa knows exactly how to do this for me! Over the years she has taught me how and has got my fitness levels back up to almost where I was before I got sick. Vanessa always kept me motivated and made my sessions fun and helped me to set realistic goals. Despite these goals, she always adapted her exercise programme to my ability that day – some days I can do more and others less and she understands. Just by looking at your posture and your movements she knows what muscles are weaker or overworked and she makes you aware of your unhealthy habits, which contribute to this. I have seen 4 physiotherapists, and to me Vanessa has helped me more than anyone – both in terms of overcoming physical and mental challenges. I would strongly recommend Vanessa to anyone, especially to those who suffer from chronic pain/ a dodgy back or anything that needs some looking after in a responsible manner.Tanya
I just had my initial consultation with Vanessa and I loved it! I have quite a physical background but have never had a gym membership or a personal trainer before. I went with an open mind and was really impressed. Vanessa was really thorough in the way that she questioned me and assessed me and she picked up on my weak spots instantly. However I didn’t feel judged or overanalyzed and came away feeling clear and positive about what a training plan would consist of and how this would help me in the long run. I would recommend Vanessa to anyone.Holly
Imagine that you get out of bed fully rested and able to move freely. There is no pain; no “I will break if I move”. No restrictions in your movement. Your back is flexible. Your legs are light. You can breathe deeply. You can walk normally. You can even dance....
I am sitting on my couch, reading others’ success stories and how they get what they want. I should feel “yes that is possible, I can do it too” right? Well NOT-AT-ALL. I am just feeling like a pile of crap. Not even being to move myself from it. Just stuck on my...
Today let’s celebrate the fantastic but discreet job of the Pelvic Floor. How exciting is that? No? Embarrassing maybe? Well if it I tell you that it can improve your posture, reduce and prevent bloating, support continence and optimize your sex life. More interested,...