Welcome to Feel.Move.Be.®, North West London
I guide women from a place of anger, detachment, pain with body to a place of peace, love and ease through movement, breath work and self expression, in the comfort of their own home
(online or in person)
Book Your FREE 45 Minute “Body Scan” to get clarity on what’s holding you back in your health and well-being journey.
To book your FREE call, click the button below and choose a date and time that suits you best
How to make peace with your body and move easily
- You feel tired, out of shape, low energy
- You feel detached with your body so much you can’t feel it on a physical level
- You feel trapped in a paralysed body overpowered by the negative spiral
- You feel stuck with a repetitive pain that doesn’t want to leave
- You feel loosing your battle against anxiety
- You have to fight all the time to be fit and stay fit
- You feel this weight on your shoulders, on your chest, in your throat
- You feel pain in your joints that stops you from doing what you really desire to do or be
- Your forgot what pure pleasure feels like
- You feel completely numb towards your body
How to heal your diastasis
- You have a gap in your tummy or a “mommy pouch”
- You have back or hip pain
- You feel the need to lie down during the day because your body can’t sit a long time or stand a
- You feel uncomfortable with your belly
- You are experiencing gastrointestinal problems such as bloating after eating, constipation, slow
- You can’t do basic daily moves without pain or fatigue like cleaning, putting your kid to bed, siting
at your computer
- You desire a flatter belly
Why you should choose Feel.Move.Be…
At Feel.Move.Be I create bespoke exercise programs to strengthen your body and improve your fitness.
My mission is to offer tailored training programs to find different ways to help people in pain to move and enjoy their life, so that you can look and feel your best inside and out.
Here is What My Clients Are Saying
I met Vanessa following a long hospital admission after being diagnosed with a blood clot in my lung 3 years ago. From being fit and able to do boot camp classes 4 days per week, I was left unable to walk down a corridor without getting breathless- at 24 this isn’t where I wanted to be. I also suffer from chronic pain due to autoimmune condition and find it difficult to find a healthy balance where I can keep myself fit yet make sure I don’t over do it. Vanessa knows exactly how to do this for me! Over the years she has taught me how and has got my fitness levels back up to almost where I was before I got sick. Vanessa always kept me motivated and made my sessions fun and helped me to set realistic goals. Despite these goals, she always adapted her exercise programme to my ability that day – some days I can do more and others less and she understands. Just by looking at your posture and your movements she knows what muscles are weaker or overworked and she makes you aware of your unhealthy habits, which contribute to this. I have seen 4 physiotherapists, and to me Vanessa has helped me more than anyone – both in terms of overcoming physical and mental challenges. I would strongly recommend Vanessa to anyone, especially to those who suffer from chronic pain/ a dodgy back or anything that needs some looking after in a responsible manner.
I just had my initial consultation with Vanessa and I loved it! I have quite a physical background but have never had a gym membership or a personal trainer before. I went with an open mind and was really impressed. Vanessa was really thorough in the way that she questioned me and assessed me and she picked up on my weak spots instantly. However I didn’t feel judged or overanalyzed and came away feeling clear and positive about what a training plan would consist of and how this would help me in the long run. I would recommend Vanessa to anyone.
Little bit about Vanessa…
Hello, I am Vanessa, founder of Feel.Move.Be. Since a young age, I have been passionate about my health and fitness and decided to pursue my love of movement and fitness by offering my personal training services.
I work with women so that they can feel confident in their bodies, and get stronger and fitter so they can move with ease. I specialise in diastasis recti exercises offering 1:2:1 personal training sessions based in North West London, I also offer online personal training working with people who are in it for the long game. They are people who invest in their well-being and health, committed to improvement.
You can see more about my story here, and the wonderful experts who I work with at Feel.Move.BE
Get in touch…
Begin your fitness and strength journey today and contact me!
If you have any questions or would like to know more about my services please feel free to get in touch. I am always happy to help.